Kirloskar Pneumatic Company Limited is one of the India’s leading names in Compressed Air, Air-conditioning & Refrigeration and Hydraulic Power Transmission applications. The company, which has been in operation since 1958 today, employs over 900 professionals. Kirloskar Pneumatic has two state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in Pune and Saswad in the state of Maharashtra.
The product range from Kirloskar Pneumatic includes:
- Air Compressors
- Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning
- Gas Compressor Packages
- Transmission Equipments and related parts.
Multivista Global has had a long standing partnership with Kirloskar Pneumatic since 1982 and today services customers spread across the southern region for the complete range for equipments, related OEM parts and after sales service. Our team is well trained to identify the correct equipments based on customer specifications and from on can manage the complete life cycle of the product in terms in supply of OEM parts and multiple models of after sales service to suit the customer needs.
Learn more about Kirloskar Pneumatic at www.kpclapps.com
- Centrifugal Air Compressors
Applications: Air Separation plants, Oil Refineries, Petrochemical, Power, Steel, Fertilizer & Chemical Plants, Automobile, Textile, Ash Handling and General Engineering Industry.
- Reciprocating, Horizontal, Balanced Opposed, Piston Compressors
Applications: Mining, Construction, Cement Plants, Chemical Industry, Steel Plants, Thermal Power Plants, Automobile Industry, Air Separation, Petrochemical and Fertilizer Plants, Gas Applications, other industrial uses, Sugar etc.
- Electric Screw Compressor Packages
Applications: Suitable for General Engineering Applications, Mining, Construction, Cement Plants, Chemical industry, Steel Plants, Thermal Power Plants, Automobile Industry, Air Separation, Petrochemical and Fertilizer Plants, Gas Applications, Sugar etc.
- Rotary; Twin-Screw, Diesel Engine Driven Compressors
Applications: Construction & Mining Works, Water-Well Drilling, Canal and tunnel Works, Granite Quarries, for electrical cable laying etc.
Also they can be used as a stand-by unit for electric compressors in industries
- Packaged Balanced Opposed Piston Compressors.
Applications: Textile Industries, General Engineering, Power Plant, Iron & Steel, Automobile, Cement, Pharma and many more.
- Reciprocating, Vertical, Water-Cooled Compressors
Workshops, Forging Shops, Foundries, Glass Foundries, Tanneries, etc
- (Oil-free models) :
In Atomic and Thermal Power Stations for Service and Instrument Air Requirements.
- In Fertilizer Plants for boiler instrumentations in naphtha crackers. For handling gases.
- In Chemical Industry to provide guaranteed 100% oil-free air for agitation.
- Compressors And Expressors For Railway Brake System
- Model 2EC 38 used in WDS-4 Loco, Railcar, DHMU.
- Model KWC 1023 used in WAG- 5A,WAG-5B,WAM-4,WAP-1 Electric Locomotive.
- Model 3HC55 used in Electric Multiple Units, coupled with 11 OVDC, 750VDC or 1500 VDC Integral Shaft Motors.
- Model 6CD4UC Expressor used in WDM-2. WDS-6, YDM- 4A and Dies Locomotives
- Model KE6 Expressor used in WDM-2, WDS-6, YDM-4A Diesel Locomotives.
- Model KCW623 Compressor used in WDG-2 Diesel Locomotive.
- Packaged Vertical, Reciprocating Air Compressors
Applications: Textile, Gas, Chemical, Glass, Food Industry, Tanneries, Hospitals, Pharmaceuticals, Instrument and Process Industry.
- Refrigeration Compressors
Reciprocating range of air cooler and water cooled compressors for comfort cooling and sub-zero applications meant of applications in cold rooms, food processing, milk chilling, chemical refineries, breweries and bottling. These compressors are designed to work using multiple refrigeration gases based on the design of the system.